Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by "Fco. David Ferraes Feria" <da...@ferraes.mx> on 2018/09/18 21:42:07 UTC

Syncope 2.1.1 Zimbra connector.

Hi,

I'm testing zimbra connector on Syncope 2.1.1, at time to create a new
PROPAGATION_ACTIONS, no ZimbraPropagationActions class it's found.

In this blog post
http://blog.tirasa.net/managing-zimbra-accounts-with-apache-syncope.html
i can see this class.

Could you tell me how to find this class?

Thank's in advanced.

--
Saludos. *
*

Re: Syncope 2.1.1 Zimbra connector.

Posted by "Fco. David Ferraes Feria" <da...@ferraes.mx>.
Marco,

Thank's for your response, whe i tried to recover Zimbra attributes for
mapping it, with the snapshot-1.0 version of the zimbra connector, the
connector never recover the information, I thought may be was a problem
with the Propagation actions. Latter  i tried whit the version
snapshot-1.1, and it works.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi,