Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dusty <du...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/06 23:28:19 UTC

JavaRebel and Struts2

Back in December Blake was asking about reloading the config using JavaRebel.
Does anyone have any experience with this working?  They are advertising
"Works great with Struts2" on their website.  I was going to give it a try
but wanted to know if anyone already did some debug lifting.

Re: JavaRebel and Struts2

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
Nice!  I thnk I will definitely give it a try.  Seems like are always
building something, we build a lot of smallish apps for the health system.
Is it in the sandbox?  I haven't looked for it.

Re: JavaRebel and Struts2

Posted by krosenvold <kr...@rosenvold.com>.