Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/04/17 17:23:42 UTC

REMINDER: IRC chat at noon (eastern time) TODAY

Hi folks, this is your sporadic IRC chat reminder.  Sorry for the short
notice.

We'll be having the regular Axis development IRC chat at noon today (35 min
from now) on DALNet (server irc.dal.net), channel #ApacheSOAP.  Please join
us if you can.

Today's suggested topics (these are my ideas, others are welcome):

1) Message data model.  James and I got together to discuss this with
Sanjiva and a few other people (including one of the Xerces developers) at
the Web Services Workshop last week.

2) Next steps.  This is my highest priority item.  How can we get momentum
moving forward on the project, while at the same time staying organized and
not designing ourselves into any corners?

Hope to see you there!

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
Engineering Manager