Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Kam Kasravi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/12 04:37:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.2-incubating [RC0]

Hi Gearpump Community

This is a call for a discussion releasing Apache Gearpump
0.8.2-incubating, release candidate 0. This is the first release candidate.

The source and binary tarballs, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found
at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/0.8.2-incubating/RC0/

The tag to be voted upon
is https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.8.2-RC0

The release hash
is https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=tree;h=21fcd2338b248be4ede0d42f30d65b872b2a31d1

Release artifacts are signed with the following
key:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/KEYS

The KEYS file is available
here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release
see:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.md;h=314d5f0619da0c4170dea6fc6881e5c09e5153cb;hb=refs/tags/0.8.2-RC0

This vote will be open for 96 hours (Tues, November 15, 2016 at 8:30PM PST).

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, run the
binary artifacts in the binary release and test.
Please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as gearpump-0.8.2
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

Thanks,
Kam

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.2-incubating [RC0]

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - will do

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@gmail.com>.