Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/10/31 20:29:17 UTC

s/Karthick/Karthik/ in "Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!"

Duh.  Pardon my spelling Karthik!
St.Ack

Re: s/Karthick/Karthik/ in "Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!"

Posted by Karthik Ranganathan <kr...@fb.com>.
No worries at all  Stack :)

Thanks guys, excited to be a part of the team!

Thanks
Karthik