Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 08:42:59 UTC

how to generate plan file in hive test?

Hi all,

 How  can generate plan files like those .q.xml files exist in
ql/src/test/results/compiler/plan/**  for checking my plan?

Thanks,
Min
bytecode based virtual machine.

My profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay
My blog:
http://coderplay.javaeye.com

Re: how to generate plan file in hive test?

Posted by Zheng Shao <zs...@gmail.com>.
The directory name is wrong. It should be
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/hive/trunk/ql/src/test/queries/positive/

Zheng

--
Yours,
Zheng

Re: how to generate plan file in hive test?

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zheng,

Posted by Zheng Shao <zs...@gmail.com>.

--