Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 21:03:38 UTC

Proposal: Remove "Events" wiki section

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Events

Rather than transfer that over to the GH wiki, I vote we just get rid of it
entirely. It looks like the information here has no purpose beyond whatever
historical value we want to assign it - and since this does NOT contain the
presentations that I know we want to keep, I don't see that there's much
historical value, especially not for the things like Google Maps embeds for
directions and public transit route planning, since nobody can plan to
attend an event in the past.

If we want to keep things like schedules, dates, and locations, then I'd
suggest we use those to group the saved presentations, rather than having
the two separate sections.

Re: Proposal: Remove "Events" wiki section

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
done

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.