Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lars Hoss <la...@woeye.net> on 2007/11/20 17:07:35 UTC

TextTemplate

Hi there!

What JavaDocs has to say about TextTemplate:
Represents a text template that can do variable interpolation

Uhm, yeah :-)
Maybe you could add VariableInterpolator to the "See also" list?

Yours,
Lars

Re: TextTemplate

Posted by Lars Hoss <la...@woeye.net>.
Jira, good idea :-)

BTW, this blog entry was very useful:

http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2006/05/03/wicket-header-contributions-with-behaviors/

Yours,
Lars

Re: TextTemplate

Posted by Lars Hoss <la...@woeye.net>.
Ah, and one more thing. What is "public abstract TextTemplate
interpolate(Map variables)" good for? Or why is this method abstract?
I would have expected to just overwrite getString() and be able
to use it for TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(TextTemplate,
IModel).
But then again TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(Clazz, String,
IModel) seems to be the better choice anyway?

Yours,
Lars

Re: TextTemplate

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.