Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Royston Day <rd...@mpc-data.co.uk> on 2007/10/02 12:20:07 UTC

Question regarding WSDL2C tool in the v1.1.0 axis2c release

Hi all

I'm trying to locate the improved WSDL2C skeleton/stub generator tool
in the latest (v1.1.0) release of axis2c.  Is this tool actually
included in the release, or is it a part of the (latest) nightly
axis2java build?

Thanks in advance,

Royston

- - -

Royston Day, Software Engineer
MPC Data Limited
e-mail: rday@mpc-data.co.uk   web: www.mpc-data.co.uk
tel:  +44 (0) 1225 710600     fax: +44 (0) 1225 710601
ddi: +44 (0) 1225 710634

MPC Data Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 05507446

Registered Address: County Gate, County Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
BA14 7FJ VAT no: 850625238

The information in this email and in the attached documents is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing contract.

Re[2]: Question regarding WSDL2C tool in the v1.1.0 axis2c release

Posted by Royston Day <rd...@mpc-data.co.uk>.
Hi Dimuthu,

> Hi,
> WSDL2C is not packed with the release. In fact the latest  tool can be
> downloaded from
> http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip (i.e.
> from axis2/java nightly build)

Thanks very much for that.

Regards,

Royston

Re: Question regarding WSDL2C tool in the v1.1.0 axis2c release

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
WSDL2C is not packed with the release. In fact the latest  tool can be
downloaded from
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip (i.e.
from axis2/java nightly build)

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: Differences in SOAP request packets between wsdl2c and wsdl2java -built clients

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
HI Royston,

If the wsdl is changed to

<element name="getVersion">
<complexType>
<sequence>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>

WSDL2C is generating code that interop with WSDL2Java generated code. (They
send the same SOAP)

And the code generation with your wsdl is a bug in the WSDL2C templates.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Posted by Royston Day <rd...@mpc-data.co.uk>.
Hi all