Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kusma <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/17 05:34:13 UTC

Servicemix-ftp poller is not deleting files after processing

Hi, I am using servicemix version 3.3.1.6. I have my ftp-poller configured as
below:

<ftp:poller service="tut:file"
             endpoint="poller"
             targetService="mp:transformBeanService" deleteFile="true"
             uri="ftp://userid:passwd@remotehostname//tmp/fnlprceresponse">
		<property name="filter">
		 		 <bean class="org.apache.commons.io.filefilter.WildcardFilter">
		 		 		 <constructor-arg value="*.csv" />
		 		 </bean>
		 </property>
        <property name="marshaler">
			<bean
				class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" >
				<property name="attachment" value="content"/>
			</bean>
		</property>

	</ftp:poller>

As per the above configuration, i expect the poller to delete the files
after successful processing (if everything goes without error). But that is
not what happening. I do not know if there is a bug in the poller component
or i am missing something.
I would appreciate any help on this.
Thanks in advance,

Re: Servicemix-ftp poller is not deleting files after processing

Posted by kusma <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks much Lars.
I forgot to set the status to DONE in my target service. I fixed that now
and is working fine.

Thanks again for your help.
Chitti

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Chitti,

Posted by kusma <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Lars,

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Hi,

I fear there is no servicemix release with that version number yet :)
Maybe you are speaking about Fuse?
Regarding to the xbean content you may be right. The delete flag defaults to