Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kumar_2106 <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/09 15:24:34 UTC

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Hi,
I need to Update the TextBox on Change of Select Box. So I am trying to use
t5components/OnEvent.

So I am trying to update Maven POM  for t5-common dependency for mixins
't5components/OnEvent' on my tml ,but I am getting below error message when
I run mvn clean install

 (For OnEvent mixins  I succesfully added  ><chenillekit-tapestry> to my
Repository but it does not work fine..So I am trying t5Component now and se
if it works).

 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>t5c-commons</artifactId>
            <version>0.5.15-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

 <repository>
            <id>t5components</id>
            <name>T5Components Maven Repository</name>
            <url> http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components</url>
        </repository>

] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Data Spend Manager
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] snapshot
nu.localhost.tapestry:tapestry-spring-security:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from t5components
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
nu.localhost.tapestry:tapestry-spring-security:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrieved from repository: t5components due to an error: Error transferring
file
[INFO] Repository 't5components' will be blacklisted
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tapestry:t5c-commons:jar:0.5.15-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DartifactId=t5c-commons -Dversion=0.5.15-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DartifactId=t5c-commons -Dversion=0.5.15-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) net.rockshore.dsm:DataSpendManager:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.tapestry:t5c-commons:jar:0.5.15-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  net.rockshore.dsm:DataSpendManager:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  t5components (http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components),
  nexus (https://rockshore.net/nexus/content/groups/public),
  chenillekit (http://www.chenillekit.org/mvnrepo/release)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Nov 09 14:14:26 GMT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 15M/119M

Can You pleas help on this ?? Any piece of advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kumar