Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Elezabeth <El...@ibsplc.com> on 2012/11/02 13:06:26 UTC

File comsumer options not working

Hi,

I am using camel to read  a csv file using the ConsumerTemplate  as shown
below:

/ Exchange recievedEx = consumer.receive("file:" + fileLocation
                + "?fileName=" + fileName);/

Ideally, the default behaviour of the File consumer is that after reading
the file the file will be moved to .camel folder. But in my case , this is
not working. Why??

The file is beiang read successfully but file moving is not happening..

I tried to give move option in the above line, but that is also not working.

Can anyone help me in finding out what is wrong!!!..

Thanks in Advance

-----
Thanks & Regards
Elz

Re: File comsumer options not working

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
The Javadoc explain what you have to do. Didn't you catch it?

Sent from a mobile device

Posted by Elezabeth <El...@ibsplc.com>.
Hi Claus,

Any suggestions?

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes read the javadoc of the API you are using. It explains why.
http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/ConsumerTemplate.html

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Elezabeth <El...@ibsplc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using camel to read  a csv file using the ConsumerTemplate  as shown
> below:
>
> / Exchange recievedEx = consumer.receive("file:" + fileLocation
>                 + "?fileName=" + fileName);/
>

> Ideally, the default behaviour of the File consumer is that after reading
> the file the file will be moved to .camel folder. But in my case , this is
> not working. Why??
>
> The file is beiang read successfully but file moving is not happening..
>

> I tried to give move option in the above line, but that is also not working.
>

> Can anyone help me in finding out what is wrong!!!..
>
> Thanks in Advance
>

> -----
> Thanks & Regards
> Elz