Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kiran Devaram <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/01 20:11:05 UTC

Document Based Dynamic Client with complex Types

Hi All,

I just downloaded Axis 1.1 and was browsing the
samples. I find the DynamicInvoker.java which works
fine for a simple type document based services. But, I
was wondering if there is a sample implementation for
a complexType input/output to a document based web
service where in the client takes wsdl, service name,
operation and the input  xml to invoke the webservice.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail