Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by richard Cavell <ri...@mail.com> on 2011/04/27 13:02:02 UTC

How to divide my files into two groups

Hi everyone,

 I am undertaking a massive code review, one side effect of which is that I am creating, deleting, and renaming lots of files. I want some of these files to be marked as "done" and the others to be unmarked. Then, if I want to know what is left to do in my code review, I can identify those files that are not done yet.

 What's the best way to do this? This is what I'm doing at the moment:

 svn propset "April_Code_Review" "DONE" file.c

 Richard

Re: How to divide my files into two groups

Posted by ankush chadha <an...@yahoo.com>.
I think one should use code reviewing tools to handle this scenario. Using svn
properties to mark a big chunk reviewed is fine but when it comes to more
granular level, then it makes sense to shift to code reviewing tools as they are
meant to take care of all those scenarios.

Ankush