Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christian Brel <br...@copperproductions.co.uk> on 2010/01/06 10:12:12 UTC

Re: [SPAM:9.6] Re: [SPAM:9.6] Re: semi-legit senders in DNSWL and habeas - a hard problem

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:27:25 +0530
ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 07:51 +0000, Christian Brel wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:18:54 -0800
> > "jdow" <jd...@earthlink.net> wrote:

The point is, if you accredit someone as a email professional, and that
sender fails to act professionally - it's the accreditation that is
brought into question, not the spammy sender. After all, the
accrediation is saying - more or less - that the sender is not a
spammer and will act professionally when complaints are raised.

Just because eBay is a big company does not mean it respects peoples
choices and behaves appropriately.

However, this in *not* the place for that discussion. It just starts a
hissy fit between the 'professional spammers' and those that seek to
stop them.

Sensible folk know people like Return Path will never grow the balls to
stand up to eBay, they will just take the money and smile.

RE: [SPAM:9.6] Re: [SPAM:9.6] Re: semi-legit senders in DNSWL and habeas - a hard problem

Posted by R-Elists <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> From: Christian Brel
> Sensible folk know people like Return Path will never grow
> the balls to stand up to eBay, they will just take the money
> and smile.

Christian Brel,

are you suggesting that orgs like Return Path buy some body part growth
pharma ?

;->

 - rh