Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan Stewart <zz...@go.com> on 2005/01/01 02:46:33 UTC

Re: JSP compilation problem

Quite simply, you have an error in your JSP that is preventing the translated servlet from compiling. If you don't know where to look for the compiler output, then just go and manually compile the servlet.

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Interesting response... The exact same JSP is compiling on two other
machines.  Your right though, manually compiling it is a good next step
(one that I'm ashamed to say I didn't think of myself), so I'm off to do
that now.  Maybe I have a corrupt file in some minor, hard-to-detect way
that is causing a problem on this one Tomcat instance.  Thanks for the
suggestion, it's a logical course of action.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect