Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/09 07:58:05 UTC

Application security labels defined in framework

Hi,
while browsing through labels adding translations I found the following:
In ofbiz\framework\security\config\SecurityEntityLabels.xml there are lots
of applications related labels like:

    <property key="SecurityGroup.description.CATALOGADMIN">
        <value xml:lang="en">Catalog Admin group, has all catalog
permissions.</value>
        <value xml:lang="es">Administrador del Catálogo, tiene todos los
permisos de Catálogo.</value>
        <value xml:lang="ru">Группа 'Администратор каталога', содержит все
права на каталог.</value>
        <value xml:lang="th">กลุ่มผู้ดูแลระบบหมวดหมู่,
มีการอนุญาตหมวดหมู่ทั้งหมด.</value>
    </property>
or
    <property key="SecurityPermission.description.MANUFACTURING_CREATE">
        <value xml:lang="en">Create operations in the Manufacturing
Manager.</value>
        <value xml:lang="es">Operaciones de Creación en el Administrador de
Producción.</value>
        <value xml:lang="ru">Операции создания в приложении  Управление
производством.</value>
        <value xml:lang="th">สร้างการทำงานในการจัดการการผลิต</value>
    </property>

I think that this should not be because the framework should not be
affected, for instance, by an addition of another manufacturing application
permission, am I right?
So, could you please express a guideline in order that I could also fix this
while adding new languages?

Many thanks,
-Bruno

Re: Application security labels defined in framework

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruno

Yes it was a bug, fixed in rev. 684244

Regards