Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 14:26:12 UTC

Where does system.out gets written?

Hi All,
          I'm new to storm. My topology runs in Local mode without any
error. But when I try to submit it to the cluster, it doesn't work. I don't
know where to check for errors. To debug I had added some
System.out.println() statements. Where does these get printed when running
in cluster?. If it's not printed anywhere how can I use storm's logger to
log into supervisor.log or any where else for that matter?

--
Cheers,
Manthosh Kumar. T

Re: Where does system.out gets written?

Posted by Adam Lewis <ma...@adamlewis.com>.
import org.slf4j.Logger;

import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;

public static Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(MyClass.class);
Check out the slf4j API for details

Posted by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Posted by James Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.