Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/03/13 00:40:27 UTC

Call for contribution: Kylin Integration with Ambari

Hello Kylin dev & user mailer

Ambari is quite useful for cluster management, including service
start/stop, install/uninstall, monitoring and configuration. Kylin
could be an active service managed by Ambari. I know many companies
have already deployed Kylin as an Ambari service. This is the call for
contribution. If you are interested on cluster management, has skills
on python/shell, has experience on Ambari project. You are the right
person the community is looking for.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

Re: Call for contribution: Kylin Integration with Ambari