Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/11 23:12:17 UTC

Velocity 1.5 release? (was Re: Map creation outside of #set)

Hi Jian,

> Talking about the bug fix, can someone kindly give me an idea if there
> will be a major release in the near future? say, 6 months?
>
> It seems to me that the development of Velocity core has been kind of stalled.

I'm not sure about the release, but remember, this is open source and
you can help get that release out.  :)
    http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/IssuePriorities

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>

Re: Velocity 1.5 release? (was Re: Map creation outside of #set)

Posted by jian chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update and information regarding release schedule.

I am definitely willing to do what I can to help out. Cheers,

Jian