Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Steven W. Orr" <st...@syslang.net> on 2008/07/07 05:09:38 UTC

Question about RelayCountry

I uncommented

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

in init.pre

and I created a relay_country.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin

The setup I use is sendmail/spamassmilter/spamsassin(spamd) to reject mail
during reception.

Should I expect to see X-Relay-Countries as an added header in my
unrejected mail or is that only added to rejected mail? (Right now I do
not see anything in the accepted mail.)

TIA

steveo at syslang.net

Re: Question about RelayCountry

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 06.07.08 23:09, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> Should I expect to see X-Relay-Countries as an added header in my
> unrejected mail or is that only added to rejected mail? (Right now I do
> not see anything in the accepted mail.)

you should see it in any mail I'd say. It is only used for bayes DB and
someone was trying to make a filter that will count number of different
countries the mail travelled through...
10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!