Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de> on 2004/07/14 08:33:59 UTC

Feature Freeze on August 1st for 2.1

Folks!

Unless someone explicitly vetos I would like to call out a feature
freeze for Slide 2.1 on August 1st. This means after that date no new
features are allowed to be added to it. If someone wants to add new
features after that I will create a release branch for the 2.1 release
cycle and the new features go into the HEAD for any subsequent releases.

So, purge your pipes and check in / contribute what you have and you
want to be part of Slide 2.1.

Oliver