Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com> on 2001/01/23 19:24:58 UTC

new cocoon site

http://www.earthtrip.com/

all Cocoon - all the time.. :-)

The dynamic (i.e. reservation part of the site) is available in French, German, Spanish and english.   I still am waiting on the static portions (help, about us, contact, etc) to get back from the translators so there are a few spots where you'll see English mixed with the other language.  The language negotiation is done using the browsers preferred language setting (i.e., request.getLocale())

Mike Engelhart
earthtrip.com

Re: new cocoon site

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Michael Engelhart wrote:

> http://www.earthtrip.com/
>
> all Cocoon - all the time.. :-)

You know this reminds me of a web page in the very, very early days of the
Web that was hosted at the university in Munich. It was a map of all web
servers in Germany - the map got fuller and fuller and one day they took
the map down, because there were just too many web servers to count.

It seems we're approaching that point with cocoon :-)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung