Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jim Anderson <ja...@jandernet.com> on 2008/07/04 16:30:38 UTC

repository layout mechanics

There are suggestions in the online book about how to layout the
repository, but nowhere have I seen an indication of the "mechanics"
involved. In other words, once I've decided how I want to position the
trunk, branches, and tags directories how do I, as Captain Kirk used
to say to Mr. Spock, "make it so"? Surely when creating a new project
I don't need to contact the administrator and ask him to set up
theappropriate directory structure.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: repository layout mechanics