Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Lakshmi Manasa <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/19 00:27:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] SEP-26: Add SystemProducer for Azure Blob Storage

Hi all,

We created SEP-26: Add SystemProducer for Azure Blob Storage.

Please find SEP here (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMZA/SEP-26%3A+Azure+Blob+Storage+Producer
)

Please take a look and provide feedback.

thanks,
Manasa

Re: [DISCUSS] SEP-26: Add SystemProducer for Azure Blob Storage

Posted by Lakshmi Manasa <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Cameron for the suggestion. I have added info about when the
System Producer accepts a byte array and how to manage schemas.
Please let me know if there are any more suggestions.

Thanks,
Manasa

Posted by Cameron Lee <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the proposal.