Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/09/24 22:09:47 UTC

Re: [Auth-Framework] Using session trans before xsp generation

Hi, many thanks for your help. Its priceless :(

After 3 days I come to my own answer. I cannot use <session:getxml> in xsp.
Then I need to make a database query filtering with some parameter of the
[auth-framework] this is why I need to use session:getxml before generate the
XSP. To be I need to build to pipelines. the first is a

p1: XML -> XSL -> XML
p2: generate_xsp_from(p1) -> XSL -> HTML

More info about how to make the transformation before the XSP is procesed in:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg15373.html

Many thanks again, ;)

Antonio Gallardo.