Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Johnson, Michael1 [IT]" <mi...@citigroup.com> on 2002/07/19 17:49:31 UTC

Anything other than Dom?

When getting data is there another way to format it other than using dom to
create an object that represents the data?

thanks

-MJ

Re: Anything other than Dom?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Michael,

I don't really understand your question.  It would help me if you could
expand on this, either with an example or more of an explanation, e.g. if
there is something you *wish* Apache SOAP could do.

Scott Nichol

Re: Anything other than Dom?