Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Ioannis Polyzos <i....@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 14:17:08 UTC

Camel-Gora component

Hi everyone,

The past few days I have worked towards creating a camel-gora component and
I would like to kindly contribute this work back to the community.

I came across the CAMEL-4817<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4817>
issue which is about such a component and a patch with the source has been
attached in this thread.

For the feature used to deploy in karaf/fabric you can refer to
https://gist.github.com/ipolyzos/6a275c6ead89d1438f9f

Any comments and ideas toward improving the component would be very
appreciated.

P.S : The source also exist in github at
https://github.com/ipolyzos/camel-gora

best regards,

*Ioannis Polyzos**Principal Software Engineer / PhD Candidate*

[image: about.me] <http://about.me/ipolyzos> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://gr.linkedin.com/in/ipolyzos>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/ominor>

 *PGP Key* :  4096R/B78DA9F1
*Fingerprint: * BDE3 AC14 43AA 8911 2E5A 7FD2 A970 1945 B78D A9F1

Re: Camel-Gora component

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the contribution Ioannis!

--