Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Thom DeCarlo <th...@thomdecarlo.com> on 2014/05/27 14:55:18 UTC

Question about viewing Rave on an iPad

I tried to view the Rave web site on my iPad Air and found that none of the
pulldown menus functioned properly. The menus would appear, but menu items
could not be clicked. Is this a known problem? I haven't found any
discussion in the mailing lists about it. Will my users have the same
problem if they view my Rave portal on their mobile devices?

V/R
Thom

Re: Question about viewing Rave on an iPad

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
The good news is we are in the process of revamping the UI, so we can be
sure to address this issue.

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Thom DeCarlo <th...@thomdecarlo.com>.