Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Victor Wynnytsky <wy...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/09 05:17:47 UTC

I'd like to retract my earlier request

Hello, my name is Victor Wynnytsky

I had sent you a very long message earlier today (July 8) asking for a
means of setting the default directory on a per-webapp basis.  Then as
an after thought I also asked that my message be sent to the XML team
to see if maybe Xalan could be told to pickup xsl:imports from a folder
other then the default directory.  I then researched Xalan furthur and
learned about it's URIResolver interface and my problem is pretty
muched solved there.

Thanks for listening though.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/