Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Thibault TIGEON <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 09:30:04 UTC

CDI and WSS4J integration

I think that both integrations are a real and recurrent need in  business.

Do you think that both JIRAs will be integrated to the next  release ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-337
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-372

Indeed, we use CDI and WSS4J in the SOAP WS development on a daily basis.

Regards,

Thibault

Re: CDI and WSS4J integration

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.