Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk> on 2005/10/19 15:56:55 UTC

Re: Flowscript run-time error- passing parameters from script to Java - SOLVED

Jason Johnston wrote:
> So here the value for the key param1 is the String "value1"...
> ...and here you're expecting the value for the key param1 to be an *array*
> of Strings.  That explains the ClassCastException.
>
> So either you must expect a single String as the value, or set it as a
> String array in the flowscript.  Creating Java arrays in JS is a bit odd,
> you have to use reflection: http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/faq.html

Excellent response!  Thanks a lot Jason.

It turned out I really did need a HashMap of string arrays (the same key can
have several values in my app) so that reference to the mozilla site you
gave was spot on.

Thanks again.

Regards,
David Legg