Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pratik Patel <pr...@semandex.net> on 2019/05/01 17:28:46 UTC

Pagination with streaming expressions

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to paginate the results of Streaming Expression?

Let's say I have a simple gatherNodes function which has count operation at
the end of it. I can sort by the count fine but now I would like to be able
to select specific sub set of result based on pagination parameters. Is
there any way to do that?

Thanks!
Pratik

Re: Pagination with streaming expressions

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
There is an open ticket which deals with this:

I've been very focused though on anything that enhances the Solr Math
Expressions or has been needed for the Fusion SQL engine, which is what I
work on at LucidWorks. SOLR-12209 doesn't fall into that category.
Eventually though I will clear that ticket if someone else doesn't resolve
it first.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.