Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/13 01:33:06 UTC

routing with servicemix-http

I've read all the posts "How to call a external webservice"
(http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=5464647&framed=y) and have
not found an answer to the problem I have :
In this configuration with servicemix-http and 2 http endpoints
client -> http endpoint consumer -> http endpoint provider -> external web
service, the message is well treated by the external WS but never returned
to the client. Is it a bug or a config problem ?
More generally speaking, I don't understand how routing works after the
chain below : how servicemix knows that the answered message should go from
http endpoint provider to http endpoint consumer and then to the client ?
I've read some posts about In messages or InOut messages. Where can I
configure such information ?
Thanks a lot.
Bernard
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: routing with servicemix-http

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but the choices are limited to the one supported by JBI which are
  InOnly, RobustInOnly, InOptionalOut, InOut

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you for the advise. I suppose that the "trunk version" is the version
built from the sources with svn and maven. So I gave up with the 3.0-M2 and
built everything with the 3.0-SNAPSHOT and... it works !
Regards,
Bernard

I had the exactly same problem.

Guillaume Nodet solved it a few days ago. You must try the trunk version. I
think the problem was something around DeliveryChannel class.

Cheers,
João Vieira da Luz

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: routing with servicemix-http

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Btw, the first thing to try is to put tcpmon or any other soap tool to
debug the HTTP request sent to the external web service and the
answer of this service.