Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by anupam_4881 <an...@peoplestrong.com> on 2018/05/14 08:54:15 UTC

Ignite 2.4.0 ( dump data from mysql)

Hi,

I am trying to dump data from mysql to ignite cluster. Using Ignite GUI
console I finally download Project  named "new1" having XML & java files.

When I am trying to run same via cli passing the path of project it gives
error.  I hard coded the path also but nothing works. Kindly help to to fix
same, Will appreciate your help here.

Regards
Anupam

[root@RND bin]#  ./ignite.sh
../config/new1/src/main/resources/META-INF/new1-server.xml
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML
application context
[springUrl=file:/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin/bin/../config/new1/src/main/resources/META-INF/new1-server.xml,
err=Could not load properties; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin/bin/config/secret.properties] cannot be
opened because it does not exist]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:980)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:350)
        at
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup.main(CommandLineStartup.java:302)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to
instantiate Spring XML application context
[springUrl=file:/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin/bin/../config/new1/src/main/resources/META-INF/new1-server.xml,
err=Could not load properties; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin/bin/config/secret.properties] cannot be
opened because it does not exist]

XML-file.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1788/XML-file.txt>

Re: Ignite 2.4.0 ( dump data from mysql)

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can't use stand-alone distribution of Apache Ignite to run
WebConsole-generated projects, which are managed by Maven.

There should be a main class somewhere in new1, this is what you should be
running. Possibly with mvn clean install; mvn exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass=packaged.path.to.ServerNodeMain

They have different classpath. Stand-alone Apache Ignite has one classpath
but your WebConsole project has a different one.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

secret.properties is a file that should contain private information about
your DB, such as login/password. It should be in
src/main/resources/secret.properties and Java compiler should copy it over
to target/classes/secret.properties

Is either one of these files there?

Ilya Kasnacheev