Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Varghese <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/02 07:50:22 UTC

Re: Does slide support load-balancing

Hello All,

          Thnx for this information. It is really appreciated if
somebody point out some documents where I can go through the Slide
Server and its Implemenation details.

rgds
Daniel

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
The documentation is a bit sparse currently. The website and the Wiki
are all we really have (in addition to the source, of course, but that's
not light bedtime reading).

-James