Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/20 14:38:00 UTC

Axis generates all classes but not Axis2?

Hi All,

     I've attached the WSDL file I'm working on.

I've generated stubs using following commands

Axis: java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java CrmDiscoveryServiceWsdl.xml :
Generates all classes

Axis2 : wsdl2java.bat -u -uri CrmDiscoveryServiceWsdl.xml : Generates only a
few classes.

           Pattern I observed is, in the *wsdl:types* section,* it has
created classes for the <s:element> types* but not  <s:complexTypes>. I
don't get why. I have to use those complexType elements to consume
webservice.

I've also tried -pn, -ap options, thought they might work, but ports had
nothing to with this. I understood after I did it.

*Note*: I could generate all with Axis2 when I use -ss -g options, which
also generates server side. Obviously, it's a workaround and I don't need
atleast some of them.

Please help.

Thanks.

Re: Axis generates all classes but not Axis2?

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.
bumping, still no clue. Please go through the info in the 1st mail itself.

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.
Any tips?

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I did use it. I was referring to the size of all classes together, be
it packed or unpacked. Eventually, we have to place all of them in the
project. That's why I was confused.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Blair, Matthew <MA...@saic.com>wrote:

> Have you considered using the -u option to “unpack all classes”?  This
> option will force wsdl2java to move all of those inner classes that are
> generated in the stub to separate class files, which will cut down the size
> of the stub considerably.

email - supunm@wso2.com <ma...@wso2.com>
mobile - 071 56 91 321

Re: Axis generates all classes but not Axis2?

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Supun Malinga <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi All,