Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Cyril Auburtin <cy...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 22:16:20 UTC

Offset in slicequeries for pagination

using  10 results maximum per page,

to go directly to 14th page, there is no offset=141 possibility I guess? or
does a Java client proposes that?

What is the best solution, perform a get with a limit = page*10, and then a
get with a column_start equals the lastest column received, and a limit of
10,
I guess also, client side should cache results but it's off topic

Re: Offset in slicequeries for pagination

Posted by Rajat Mathur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cyril,

This may help.

http://architecturalatrocities.com/post/13918146722/implementing-column-pagination-in-cassandra

--
*Rajat Mathur
B.Tech (IT) Final Year

09945990291

Find me @ Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/rajatmathurr>
Follow me @ Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/Raj_Mathur>*

Re: Offset in slicequeries for pagination

Posted by Cyril Auburtin <cy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>.