Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2022/07/11 13:34:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

I've staged a candidate release at:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1071
Git tag:
  https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/tree/sshd-2.9.0
Issues solved:
  https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/blob/sshd-2.9.0/docs/changes/2.9.0.md

Please review and vote !

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
I'm cancelling this vote to respin a release with the PR provided by twolf
included.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

Posted by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com>.
On 11.07.22 15:34 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I've staged a candidate release at:
>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1071
> Git tag:
>    https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/tree/sshd-2.9.0
> Issues solved:
>    https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/blob/sshd-2.9.0/docs/changes/2.9.0.md
>
> Please review and vote !

Thanks!

+1

Cheers,

   Thomas

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just to be sure, has someone dropped the
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1051
repository by mistake?

I'm afraid that it was intended to drop the SSHD repo (1071) but
actually the one which get dropped was the MINA 2.2.0 that was under
vote for a long time:/

Just to be sure. (not such a big deal, I can re-push the packages).

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Yes, I'll do that on monday.

Posted by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com>.
On 13.07.22 00:20 , Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I get some error while running tests:
>
> [ERROR] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 6, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 33.642 s <<< FAILURE! - in
> org.apache.sshd.client.auth.pubkey.HostBoundPubKeyAuthTest
> [ERROR]
> org.apache.sshd.client.auth.pubkey.HostBoundPubKeyAuthTest.testPubkeyAuth[user01_rsa_sha2_512_2048]
>   Time elapsed: 5.598 s  <<< ERROR!
> org.testcontainers.containers.ContainerLaunchException: Container
> startup failed
>

> I have Docker started on my Mac, and it should work (I have another
> project using test container), but maybe this is an issue with the mac
> OS upgrade I did 2 weeks ago.

Indeed, building from the expanded source tar gives such test failures,
also for our other testcontainers tests. The problem is that the
entrypoint.sh files in the test resources don't have the executable bit
set.

Looks like the container setup has to ensure the files get copied into
the container with the executable bit set. I'll push a PR to fix this
probably tonight.

Cheers,

   Thomas

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1