Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Gürkan Vural <gu...@tcmb.gov.tr> on 2006/10/12 09:43:38 UTC

Howto register auth info from wss4j to ServletEndPoint

Assume wss4j handler verified the security headers, how can I register
authentication info (principal, subject, etc.) to servlet end point
(axis session, etc.)?

--
gürkan

==========================================================-
Bu e-posta sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda �zel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa l�tfen g�nderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Turkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankasi A.S. bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the people named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. The Central Bank of The Republic of Turkey does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Re: Howto register auth info from wss4j to ServletEndPoint

Posted by Gürkan Vural <gu...@tcmb.gov.tr>.
i found it :)
MessageContext msgContext = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
msgContext.getProperty(WSHandlerConstants.RECV_RESULTS);

--
gürkan

Posted by Gürkan Vural <gu...@tcmb.gov.tr>.
i found it :)