Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2006/06/15 16:01:25 UTC

[vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1

hi,

wagon-webdav providers works fine and it is required for some release of mojo and plexus projects.

here my +1

Emmanuel

Re: [vote] Release all wagons (was Re: [vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1)

Posted by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 6/15/06, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> I'd prefer to release all wagons.
>
> We have actually three open issues that will be fixed in beta-2

+1

Re: [vote] Release all wagons (was Re: [vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1)

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

On 6/15/06, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> I'd prefer to release all wagons.
>
> We have actually three open issues that will be fixed in beta-2
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
> > hi,
> >
> > wagon-webdav providers works fine and it is required for some release of
> > mojo and plexus projects.
> >
> > here my +1
> >
> > Emmanuel

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: [vote] Release all wagons (was Re: [vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: [vote] Release all wagons (was Re: [vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1)

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Been using it internally since it appeared.

Mark

Posted by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
> On 6/15/06, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > wagon-webdav providers works fine and it is required for some release of mojo and plexus projects.
> >
> > here my +1

+1

Won't you release the full wagon-providers module?

Jerome

Re: [vote] Release wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
probably, ask ben for a fix of permissions

Emmanuel

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.