Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by R R <ra...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2006/09/26 16:06:41 UTC

Diff between URLConnection and HTTPClient

Hi,

I am trying to do some customiations with the HTTP sampler.

I would like to use the HTTPClient version as this looks easier to work with
for the Body stuff I am trying to send.

Is the HTTPClient  sampler as  stable as the Standard one? I found a issue
when trying to use the Authorization Manager with the HTTPClient which does
not happen with the Standard one. It could just be something funny with my
env... but it just got me thinking I should check which is the better one to
customise.

Thanx

Re: Diff between URLConnection and HTTPClient

Posted by R R <ra...@hotmail.co.uk>.
Hi,

I tried it with jakarta-jmeter-2-2.20061004 and it could Auth with normal
http sampler but not HTTPClient one.

Thanx

Reza

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.