Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jens Goldhammer <go...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/22 10:41:55 UTC

Re: archiva and nexus indexer

Hello,

can somebody say me something about the state of this "bug"? It is our
criteria which repository manager I will use and suggest for using in our
company.

Thanks,
Jens

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Jens Goldhammer <
goldhammerdev@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Deng,
>
> I have already seen this JIRA Issue, but it was not clear to me if you have
> begun to fix it :-).

Oh, sorry I misunderstood :) I haven't done anything on the issue yet but I
was planning to start working on it this weekend.

> You have really a nice product with Archiva and I don´t want to take nexus
> because better integration with m2eclipse. I think, q4e is not so far as
> m2eclipse, is it?

I think q4e's features are already comparable to that of m2eclipse but I
guess trying it out would be the best answer to this question :)
There was also an email in the archiva dev list from one of the q4e
developers a few months back regarding  archiva search
integration with q4e, so we might do that as well in the future.

> Thanks,
> Jens

Thanks,
Deng