Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cox, Charlie" <cc...@cincom.com> on 2003/04/01 17:46:03 UTC

RE: tomcat 4.1.18 NT service

I had this same prob on 4.0.x and the bug I had opened was labelled as a
'worksforme' since they could not reproduce it(bug 4524). It happened on a
clean install of win2k that only had office 2k I think. I think it was a
problem with the JavaService that was used with tomcat since tomcat worked
fine through the tomcat.bat file.

I ended up using the old jk_nt_service.exe(which I still use,btw) by
following the directions here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg35196.html
(replace references to 3.2 with 3.3)

Charlie