Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/08/03 00:53:06 UTC

Re: Projects using GitHub issues

Mentors,
Any updates here?
I looked at the thread that Chris R had pasted to kick off this discussion.
The thread meandered. I saw a comment from Jim J stating :

Recall that issue trackers have not been, traditionally, held under
the requirement of being under ASF infra nor infra control. If people
wish to use external, 3rd party issue/bug trackers, they are taking on
the risks themselves, as far as SLAs, historical access, etc...

Does this mean that it's up to us to pick GH Issues?

-s