Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2009/11/16 17:38:51 UTC

When is Rampart 1.5 likely to be available?

Any news on the Rampart 1.5 release?  I'm keen to cut a Sandesha2 1.5
release but was waiting for the Rampart RC to be cut.

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Development
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: When is Rampart 1.5 likely to be available?

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,
    Rampart "org.apache.rampart:rampart-integration" module has a dependency
to "org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-tcp" module from commons transport and
we are waiting for transports 1.0 release [1] which will happen soon. I will
call the vote as soon as transports 1.0 is out.

thanks,
Nandana

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/k5dvkwctv6hxxhzm