Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 16:45:18 UTC

Problem in encryption for cardNumber field

Hello all,

I am facing problem of not getting encrypted value of cardNumber. cardNumber
field is set to true for "encrypt" in CreditCard entity  but when I create
an order through credit card payment method then the actual value of
cardNumber is saved, not ecrypted one into the DB. Is this a bug or need to
handle encryption/decryption techniques externally.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Re: Problem in encryption for cardNumber field

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Anyone has idea....

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya