Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2009/09/30 18:05:45 UTC

Useful tutorials about Velocity, Maven and Plexus

Hi

Can someone point me to a tutorial on how to use Velocity in Maven based on Plexus? I have found only snippets, but not a full tutorial.
Right now, I get the VelocityComponent, but I can't read my template...

Best regards,
Eric

Re: Useful tutorials about Velocity, Maven and Plexus

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
The Maven Changes Plugin uses a velocity template in the
AnnouncementMojo. Perhaps you can pick a few hints from there.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-changes-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/announcement/AnnouncementMojo.java

Lewis, Eric wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can someone point me to a tutorial on how to use Velocity in Maven based on Plexus? I have found only snippets, but not a full tutorial.
> Right now, I get the VelocityComponent, but I can't read my template...
>
> Best regards,
> Eric

Dennis Lundberg