Posted to mirae-dev@ws.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/02 05:34:55 UTC

Re: Welcome to mirae!

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 19:53, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Hi all,

> Mailing lists:
> mirae-dev AT ws.apache.org (for subscribing send email to
> mirae-dev-subscribe AT ws.apache.org)
> mirae-user AT ws.apache.org (for subscribing send email to
> mirae-dev-subscribe AT ws.apache.org)
>
> SVN: (Make sure u login to minotaur.apache.org and run svnpasswd
> before beginning to work)

done

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/mirae

But when I tried to access this location I get permission denied. Could you
please give me neccessary permissions so that I can start importing
our code

> JIRA: (Please send me your jira account login for me to add u as a
> developer in JIRA)

Preferred name for jira account is 'damitha'

thanks
damitha

--
Damitha Kumarage
hSenid Software International (PVT) Ltd(Web: www.hsenid.com)

Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)

Re: Welcome to mirae!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Damitha,

check with others on the axis team on how to access the SVN. you
SHOULD have permissions.

JIRA a/c - you need to create it.

-- dims

Re: Welcome to mirae!