Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Sünder <ma...@ponton-software.de> on 2001/09/05 10:07:24 UTC

recognise the modification

Hi all,

I use slide 1.0.14 the webdav servlet with tomcat 4.0 b7.
To change the user password I create a second servlet.
But the slide webdav servlet don't recognise the modification.
If I restart tomcat the modification is actual.

My code to change the password is:
CredentialsToken credToken = new CredentialsToken(new String("root"));
SlideToken slideToken = new SlideToken(credToken);
NodeRevisionDescriptors revisionDescriptors = content.retrieve(slideToken,
"/users/test");
NodeRevisionDescriptor revisionDescriptor = new NodeRevisionDescriptor(0);
revisionDescriptor.setProperty("password", NodeProperty.SLIDE_NAMESPACE,
"thePassword");
content.create(slideToken,"/users/test", revisionDescriptor, null);

What can I do ?

Martin